If you live in these regions and have network issues (e.g. a white page, “connection reset/ refused” error), you may need to try the following –
You should ensure you comply with local regulations when using VPN or similar applications.
Note – Opera browser (v.60 onwards) has removed the “Turbo” setting, see alternative advice below for connectivity problems.
- Yandex browser (when installed, activate Turbo Mode, see further guidance).
- Epic browser (you may need to activate Epic’s proxy setting, also see further guidance).
- Opera browser (when installed, activate Opera VPN see further guidance).
- Citrix desktop client (important – see instructions for Windows or Mac/OSX) you can then try running a Web browser from Citrix to access the Library
- try running a Web browser from Citrix to access the Library
- Use an alternative VPN, e.g. VPN plugin for Chrome, Firefox or other browser.
if you are experiencing ongoing problems accessing the Library please contact your librarian as soon as possible for advice.