IEEE is currently experiencing some issues when access offcampus (using our login/proxy server).
To access IEEE, close all open Web browsers, start a new Web browser session and goto http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/
- Click “Institutional Sign In” at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Shibboleth” icon (dragon icon) on the right side of the popup screen.
- When you see a box “SEARCH BY INSITUTION NAME”, type “University of Liverpool” and click “Search”.
- When you see “1 Results Returned in University of Liverpool” click the blue link entitled “University of Liverpool”.
- You will be prompted to log in using your UoL/MWS login.
- You should be re-directed to the IEEE site, with a University of Liverpool banner across the top of the screen.
If you prefer an alternative way to access IEE, you can also use the following –
* Log into Web Apps using your UoL/MWS login then use a Web browser within Web Apps (e.g. Firefox) then visit http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/
* Or Install and log into a UoL VPN client, then run your normal Web browser and visit http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/
If you have any difficulties please contact the E-Learning Librarian on email@example.com or see other Library contact options http://libguides.liverpool.ac.uk/onlineprogrammes/contacts