Cite them Right, our online interactive referencing textbook have been working on some new developments for Cite them right for the upcoming academic year and are delighted to share these with you!
To access Cite them Right visit the Library for Online Programmes Referencing page or go direct to http://www.citethemrightonline.com.liverpool.idm.oclc.org/
- New homepage: We have developed a ‘new-look’ homepage to modernise the look and feel of Cite them right and allow us to better sign-post helpful content.
- Popular pages: provides speedy access to the most frequently referenced sources or article pages
- Animated video guides
- Bookmarking functionality: bookmark favourite parts of the site, allowing you to quickly and easily navigate to those pages
- Editor’s highlights and Advice from the experts: draws more attention to key articles from the ‘Basics’ section, encouraging students to learn about the fundamentals of referencing and avoiding plagiarism
- ‘Browse by referencing style’ menu: a new menu that provides direct and upfront access to the most relevant source type pages within any of the referencing styles covered in Cite them right
- Common questions on referencing: editorially curated answers to some of the most frequently asked questions posed by students
- Referencing tutorial: We are putting the finishing touches to our brand new eLearning tutorial. This 1 hour interactive tutorial (broken down into self-contained sections that each take approximately 5 minutes to complete) will teach students how to accurately build references in their chosen referencing style and take steps to avoid plagiarism.